At FBI we employ a four-part strategy to accomplish our vision to glorify God by making disciples of all nations.
We are Biblical
- We align all our plans with the Word of God
- We are not asking God to bless our plans
- We are aligning with the plans He has already promised to bless
We are Intentional
- We purposefully equip people to make disciples of all nations
- Church leaders are equippers, not event planners
- Church leaders do not exist to provide services; they exist to serve people
- Church leaders are not program-driven; they are people-driven
- The success of our mission depends greatly on leadership development
We are Reproducible
- We organize our ministries and maximize our resources for rapid multiplication of the Gospel
- FBI is not a place of ministry; FBI is a base for ministry
- We are working to become decreasingly dependent on ministries that require large budgets and large buildings.
We are Cross-Cultural
- Everything we do at FBI, we do ultimately for the sake of God’s glory in all nations.
- We are intentional about penetrating various cultures with the Gospel through various means
- In order to be effective in and equipped for cross-cultural ministry, we focus our energy on Gospel ministry that transcends culture.
- At the same time, we wisely and responsibly contextualize ministry methods in view of the culture around us.
We are Simple
- We focus all our resources on a straightforward process aimed at producing world-impacting disciple-makers
There are three primary activities in this process
- Worship Gatherings
- Small Groups
- Short-Term Missions
There are four primary levels of support in this process
In this process, we set free the people of God in the power of the Spirit of God to accomplish the mission of God for the glory of God